Sorry! This campaign is no longer accepting registrations.
All of our appointments are currently booked. Please join our waiting list here and we'll contact you as soon as additional event dates have been added so you may schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Amazon is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to work at our Fulfillment Center's in Hebron, KY.
We're making On the Spot Job Offers!* Come in, fill out our application and leave with a new job! See the details below and schedule your appointment now!
Full-Time Warehouse Associates in Hebron, KY!
Now Hiring for Night Shifts ONLY!! 6:30pm - 6:30am shift any day of the week!
Full-Time Warehouse Associates - $12.25 / Hour!
- Sorting packages based on size and destination, it can be a little like Tetris with boxes, envelopes, and pallets.
- You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- Building pallets, wrapping pallets, transporting pallets with pallet jack, and sorting packages and pallets. Did someone say pallets?
- You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds.
- You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment, special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability.
- Associates will be manually wrapping finished pallets, which means moving in a sideways, circular motion several times in a row. You’ve got your head on straight, we think you can handle it.
* *All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements**
Please Note: Appointments are approximately 2 hours and you will be expected to complete the following on site during your appointment in order to be eligible for an on the spot offer:
- Amazon Application
- Amazon Assessment
- I-9 Documentation
If you are hired and accept the position, you will need to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility as required by federal law by completing a Form I-9. Here is a link to the List of Acceptable Document(s) that are needed (either 1 from List A or 1 from List B and 1 from List C): https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents. Amazon is an E-Verify employer; so be prepared to present a document with a photograph!
Appointments Last Approximately 2 Hours.
Please Note: At our hiring events held the week of Feb 26th - March 12th, we are ONLY hiring for the night shift.