Schedule Appointment Now
Fill out your information and select a desired appointment date and time.
Amazon is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to work at our Fulfillment Center's in Hebron, KY.
We're making On the Spot Job Offers!* Come in, fill out our application and leave with a new job! See the details below and schedule your appointment now!
Full-Time Warehouse Associates in Hebron, KY!
Now Hiring for Night Shifts ONLY!! 6:30pm - 6:30am shift any day of the week!
Full-Time Warehouse Associates - $12.25 / Hour!
- Sorting packages based on size and destination, it can be a little like Tetris with boxes, envelopes, and pallets.
- You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- Building pallets, wrapping pallets, transporting pallets with pallet jack, and sorting packages and pallets. Did someone say pallets?
- You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds.
- You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment, special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability.
- Associates will be manually wrapping finished pallets, which means moving in a sideways, circular motion several times in a row. You’ve got your head on straight, we think you can handle it.
* *All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements**
Please Note: Appointments are approximately 2 hours and you will be expected to complete the following on site during your appointment in order to be eligible for an on the spot offer:
- Amazon Application
- Amazon Assessment
- I-9 Documentation
If you are hired and accept the position, you will need to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility as required by federal law by completing a Form I-9. Here is a link to the List of Acceptable Document(s) that are needed (either 1 from List A or 1 from List B and 1 from List C): https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents. Amazon is an E-Verify employer; so be prepared to present a document with a photograph!
Appointments Last Approximately 2 Hours.
Please Note: At our hiring events held the week of Feb 26th - March 2nd, we are ONLY hiring for the night shift.