Sorry! This campaign is no longer accepting registrations.
All of our appointments are currently booked. More hiring event dates coming soon! Join our waiting list here and we'll contact you as soon as additional events are added so you may schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you soon!
We're excited for you to schedule an appointment for Amazon's Warehouse Associate opportunity in your area! We're making On the Spot Job Offers!* Come in, fill out our application and leave with a new job! See the locations we're hiring for below and Schedule your Appointment Now!
Part-Time/Seasonal Warehouse Associates in Baltimore, MD - $14.50/hour working the 4am shift - Immediate Shift Needs: 4:00am - 8:00am (*Please see note below regarding the shift we are hiring for at our upcoming hiring events before you schedule your appointment!!!*)
- Sorting packages based on size and destination, it can be a little like Tetris with boxes, envelopes and pallets.
- Pumped up kicks. You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- Building pallets, wrapping pallets, transporting pallets with pallet jack, and sorting packages and pallets. Did someone say pallets?
- All hands on deck! You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds.
- On the move – you should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment, special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability.
- ‘Round we go. Associates will be manually wrapping finished pallets, which means moving in a sideways, circular motion several times in a row. You’ve got your head on straight, we think you can handle it.
Please Note: Our hiring events on 11/28/17 and 11/30/17 are ONLY for the 4:00am - 8:00am shift ($14.50/hour). Please do not schedule yourself for an appointment unless you are interested, willing and able to work the 4:00am - 8:00am shift. Again, at the events on 11/28/17 & 11/30/17 we are only hiring people for the 4:00am - 8:00am shift.
**All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements**
Please Note: Appointments are approximately 4 hours and you will be expected to complete the following on site during your appointment in order to be eligible for an on the spot offer:
- Amazon Application
- Amazon Assessment
- I-9 Documentation
If you are hired and accept the position, you will need to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility as required by federal law by completing a Form I-9. Here is a link to the List of Acceptable Document(s) that are needed (either 1 from List A or 1 from List B and 1 from List C): https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents. Amazon is an E-Verify employer; so be prepared to present a document with a photograph!