Please submit your information and select your Event day/time.
Christian Living Communities is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants in the Denver Metro Area!
If you are looking for a meaningful career with an amazing organization, register today!
- Competitive compensation from $19.50 - $22.30/hour
- $2,000 Retention Bonus!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Hours
- Flexible Scheduling
Clermont Park: 2479 S Clermont Street, Denver, CO 80222
Suites at Someren Glen: 5000 E Arapahoe Road, Centennial, CO 80122
Dayspring Villa: 3777 W 26th Avenue, Denver, CO 80211
Responsible for performing or assisting residents’ basic personal hygiene and activities of daily living that are appropriate in meeting their needs. Responsible for providing resident care that encompasses their whole being: social, emotional, mental, spiritual and physical.
- Responsible for the daily hygiene care of residents
- Learns resident’s preferences to personalize the care that is delivered
- Responsible for accurate documentation and prompt reporting of discrepancies to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for knowing and properly applying safety, infection control and risk management procedures
- Communicate on a regular basis with immediate supervisor regarding resident’s status and condition
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Colorado State Certified Nursing Assistant License
- 3 – 6 months experience in a long-term care preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Position requires medium-heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing or pulling objects up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up in excess of 45 pounds of force repeatedly to move objects
- Stands and walks constantly during working hours with occasional sitting, kneeling, squatting, and reaching above shoulder height and fine motor control with fingers
- Exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and communicable diseases
- Is subject to frequent interruptions
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors frequently
For immediate consideration, register today!
Christian Living Communities assisted living team members create meaningful connections with and offer a helping hand to older adults who may benefit from additional support with daily living activities to lead full, enriching lives.
By tailoring care plans to suit each resident's unique preferences, daily routines and lifestyle choices, assisted living care partners help residents feel comfortable, secure and empowered to live as independently as possible. As a member of Christian Living Communities assisted living team, experience the joys and fulfillment of partnering with older adults and their families to support their needs and goals