Please submit your information and select your Event day/time.
Christian Living Communities is hiring Day & Night Personal Care Partners in Denver, CO!
If you are looking for a meaningful career with an opportunity to grow professionally, register today!
- Competitive compensation from $15.65 - $19.75/hour
- $1,000 Retention Bonus!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Hours
- Educational Scholarship Fund
Dayspring Villa: 3777 W 26th Avenue, Denver, CO 80211
Responsible for meeting the daily personal care needs of the residents in a manner that aligns with the company’s mission and values. Anticipates, identifies and reports care needs. Supervises medications for residents using established procedures under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Reviews medication administration records (MAR) and administers medications to right resident, right dose, right time, right medication, and right route.
- Attends to the personal care needs of residents in a timely manner and provides assistance with needed Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) as requested by residents, care plan or directed by supervisor
- Provides personal care services to residents such as assistance with bathing, dressing, attendance at meals, laundry, etc. with attention to individual resident needs (i.e., hair is combed, shoes are tied, oral hygiene, etc
- Anticipates and identifies any resident care needs and reports to supervisor (i.e., hygiene needs, broken eye glasses, skin rash, lost hearing aids, supply needs, etc.)
- Responds to the needs of family members as appropriate
- Maintains open communication with supervisor and/or peers to promote awareness of resident issues
- Monitors the safety and well-being of residents
- Reports suspicion of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of resources as required by regulation
- Reports changes in resident status, health or otherwise, to supervisor
- Monitors and documents resident’s condition as directed
- Assists residents with prescribed daily medication routine as appropriate and in accordance with state law
- Ensures that proper documentation occurs
- Completes work orders to communicate necessary replacements or repairs
- Attends, participates and contributes to monthly staff meetings addressing resident and departmental needs
- Other duties as assigned
(For Personal Care Partner II) Per the state of operation requirements, Medication certification; QMAP-A/L, Med Tech, Med Aide, Nurse Delegation
Must be able to read, write and speak English
One (1) year experience in some level of elder care preferred, but not required
Knowledgeable with Electronic Health Management system
Strong self-management and organization skills
Strong multi-tasking abilities with the ability to handle competing deadlines, flexible and adaptable (open to change)
Ability to effectively handle difficult and sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality
Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently
Constant standing, walking, and grasping; Frequent stooping and reaching above shoulder heights, occasional sitting, crawling, kneeling, and squatting
May have exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and communicable diseases possible
Possible exposure to household chemicals
Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours
May be subject to frequent interruptions
Interacts with clients, family members and visitors frequently
For immediate consideration, register today!
Christian Living Communities assisted living team members create meaningful connections with and offer a helping hand to older adults who may benefit from additional support with daily living activities to lead full, enriching lives.
By tailoring care plans to suit each resident's unique preferences, daily routines and lifestyle choices, assisted living care partners help residents feel comfortable, secure and empowered to live as independently as possible. As a member of Christian Living Communities assisted living team, experience the joys and fulfillment of partnering with older adults and their families to support their needs and goals