Merry Maids National Hiring Week
When you join Merry Maids, you're joining a supportive and caring team that works together, and plays together. We've created a family oriented environment where team members share and celebrate their accomplishments and discuss their challenges together. What's more, as the largest home cleaning company in the US with the most well known name you're joining a team that's recognized everywhere for being the best!
At Merry Maids we professionally clean residential homes using unique cleaning procedures and products and conform to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
Working with Merry Maids, offers freedom, flexibility, competitive pay, days only and paid training. We make a difference to our clients across the U.S. through almost 500 locations. If you enjoy working as part of a team, staying active and having quality interaction with customers, then Merry Maids wants you!
Train to be the best
Cleaning up is a messy business that demands hard work and attention to detail. At Merry Maids, we'll provide training that will help you build trust and confidence with your clients.
Good friends, Great benefits
At Merry Maids, we're as big on amenities as we are on teamwork. With the power of ServiceMaster, Merry Maids offers its team members big company amenities on a variety of services and big ticket items too.
Join our team today!
Feel the satisfaction of a job well done and make friends at the same time.
Join Merry Maids today by visiting www.merrymaids.com
- Prepares cleaning products for the day
- Loads products and equipment into vehicle
- Uses cleaning products and procedures to Merry Maids specifications
- Sweeps, vacuums then washes all hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Cleans and dusts, including all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills each visit
- Moves all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Performs customer service and quality control
- Resolves customer issues before leaving home
- Operates personal motor vehicle to transport team members, materials, and cleaning supplies to each home.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills
- Valid, permanent driver's license from state of residence
- Current liability insurance on automobile required
- Residential cleaning experience preferred
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability