We will be setting up additional event dates - please check back for future events! Thank you!
Registration Closed - EVENT FILLED
**THE MEET & GREET SCHEDULED FOR SAT., JAN. 16th IS CURRENTLY FILLED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR ADDITIONAL EVENT DATES**
IN PERSON, LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
**DUE TO COVID GUIDELINES - APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL CANDIDATES - NO ONE WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT - Thank you for helping everyone stay safe!
All other candidates, please go to nikolamotor.com/careers and apply
What is Happening:
It’s time to build amazing, high-tech trucks! Nikola will start assembling our battery-electric semi- trucks in Coolidge, at our brand new, beautiful factory this summer and we are looking for some great people to be part of the future of transportation. If you have an interest in production assembly work, skilled trades, or process engineering…we want to meet you.
- What: Nikola Coolidge Manufacturing Facility Meet and Greet (in person) - Note: social distancing practices will be followed
- When: Saturday, January 16, 2021
- Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST (APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED--NO WALK-INS ALLOWED DUE TO COVID GUIDELINES!)
- Where: Artisan Village, 351 N. Arizona Blvd. Coolidge, AZ 85128 (Please enter from W. Pima Avenue)
How to Apply:
- Schedule your interview appointment by registering on this page.
- COVID guidelines will be followed and must be adhered to attend interview.
- Once registered, you will receive an email outlining the specific COVID guidelines.
What We’re Looking For:
If you are detail-oriented, mechanically inclined, capable of learning and following instruction sequences with precision and have an eye for quality, then we will teach you how to build our trucks. These trucks are big, and you must be comfortable with moving and manipulating large parts with lifting equipment and using tools. This is physical work and requires the capability to perform these tasks for an entire shift. Most of all, you must want to be part of a dynamic team that works together to ensure our great designs are assembled perfectly with each truck that we build. Some of our openings include:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technicians
- Class 8 Mechanics
- Paint and Body Repair Technicians
- Production Supervisors
- Junior Production Associates
Who We Are:
At Nikola, our team makes us who and what we are. We’re committed to “transform the transportation industry while improving our employees’ lives and leaving the world a better place.” That’s Nikola’s mission and is what we will strive for every day. What does this look like for you? Come see us and let’s talk.
What We Do:
Nikola is a designer and manufacturer of zero-emission battery-electric and hydrogen-electric vehicles.
In Coolidge we will assemble, test, and ship our battery-electric Class-8 trucks starting summer 2021 and then add our newly designed hydrogen fuel-cell truck to the product plan in 2023. Coolidge will build trucks for all of North America while our joint venture partner will build the same products for the European market. Another business unit of Nikola will design and install energy storage systems and the hydrogen station infrastructure.
If you are eager to make the world a better place and have the capacity to step into a new environment and contribute to the team…then you have come to the right place.
At Nikola, you’ll find:
- Passionate individuals working as a collaborative team
- Meaningful and rewarding work that will positively impact generations to come
- Long-term personal growth and company dedication
- Committed leaders focused on providing an inclusive and safe working environment
- A values-based culture that empowers each team member
Employee Compensation and Benefits
This is a new business in a new facility. Which means the team hired will create the workplace culture with no history to limit us. A culture that honors each team member with pay and benefit programs that are designed to reward for contributions, support employees and their family’s wellbeing, and help to achieve financial security. Our goal is for Nikola to be the premier employer in the county.
- Annual stock award program for all employees
- FREE health coverage for you and your family
- Generous employer health savings account (HSA) contribution
- 10 paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 15 PTO days per year
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible dental plan options
- Vision plan
- And more
Pay rate is competitive or better than similar jobs in the area with a sliding scale based on job level and experience.
Your future awaits. Register today for an in-person appointment for the Nikola hiring event in Coolidge, AZ on January 16, 2021
We look forward to meeting you!