Sorry! This campaign is no longer accepting registrations.
- WHEN: Tuesday, August 11, 2020
- TIME: 10:00am-2:00pm EST
PAE has provided operations and maintenance services at U.S. Embassies throughout Europe and Asia since 1987. PAE employees working at U.S. Embassies are part of a staff that includes Foreign Service Officers (FSOs), contractors and local employees. Although PAE hires and pays its employees directly, they are supervised day-to-day by a U.S. State Department employee.
Your next adventure awaits you!
IMMEDIATE HIRING NEEDS:
Fire System Techs
HVAC/DDC Technician (Belgium) - The HVAC/DDC Technician will operate, maintain and repair direct digital control (DDC) systems. The incumbent will also operate, maintain, and repair boilers, chillers, heat exchangers, water heaters, air handling and air conditioning units.
- Journeyman or Mater Licensed HVAC technician with a minimum of four (4) year experience with Building Automation Systems/Direct Digital Control Systems.
- A minimum of 5 year experience in operation, maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment’s including centrifugal chillers, boilers, pumps, air handler units, piping, heat exchangers and associated equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized controls for building automation and control of chillers and power generators.
BAS Technician (China) - The BAS Technician will operate, maintain, adjust, balance and repair the existing Siemens Building Automation Systems (BAS). The incumbent also assists in the operation, maintenance, and repair boilers, chillers, heat exchangers, water heaters, air handling units and air conditioning units.
- The Building Automation System (BAS) Technician shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience installing, programming, and testing BAS of similar size and complexity and a minimum of three (3) years of experience installing, programming and testing the BAS Product Line installed at Post, both the older proprietary Siemens Apogee BAS and the newer BACnet based Siemens Apogee BAS.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in operation, maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment including centrifugal chillers, boilers, pumps, air handler units, humidifiers, piping, heat exchangers and associated equipment and other associated HVAC equipment.
HVAC Chiller Technician (China) - The HVAC/Chiller Technician will perform individually or with other technical staff for the safe operation, maintenance, adjustments, balancing, and repairs to boilers, chillers, heat exchangers, water heaters, air handling and air conditioning units.
- Licensed journeyman HVAC technician
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in operation, maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment including centrifugal chillers, 3 phase pumps and motors, boilers, humidifiers, air handler units, piping, heat exchangers and other associated HVAC equipment.
- Familiar with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) controls.
Our benefits and perks include:
- 24 Month Contract, 40-hour work week (possible overtime at time and a half base rate
- All income tax free (except FICA & Medicare tax)
- Free, fully furnished, personal housing, free utilities (except phone and internet)
- 5 weeks paid vacation per year, with paid transportation back to the States at the 1 year mark
- 10 paid U.S. holidays and up to 10 paid local holidays off per year (time worked on this contract is the equivalent to working 10 months in a year)
If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, encourages camaraderie, and provides career advancement, join the PAE team today!
We look forward to chatting with you!
A History of PAE:
Please visit our career site www.pae.com/careers to review all of our open positions prior to the event.
How Does The Virtual Open House Work? On the day of the event, return to the link on this page and put in your email address in the “Chat Now” box and press submit. Once a recruiter accepts your chat, a chat window will pop up where you can begin your conversation. You may have to scroll to see the chat window - it will always be at the bottom of the page you’re on. If you are transferred to another recruiter, a new chat window will pop up - again, you may have to scroll to locate it.