Sorry! This campaign is no longer accepting registrations.
Our client, SYKES, has immediate opportunities for Work-at-Home Customer Service Representatives. There are hundreds of openings that need to be filled over the next few months! In order to qualify, you must complete Essentials of Customer Service, a RightSkill program.
RightSkill, a joint offering from CareerBuilder and Capella Learning Solutions, is a fast, easy-to-complete online program that provides you with the skills you need to succeed in this role.
How it works:
- Submit your information to apply for this opportunity.
- Upon application approval, complete the RightSkill program to:
- Be immediately connected to employers who are hiring RightSkill candidates.
- Have job-ready skills you can use right away.
What's in it for you?
SYKES Home offers exciting careers helping others through customer service. Join the team of 6,000 agents across North America who accept inbound calls routed virtually to their homes, supported by a team of leaders dedicated to helping you succeed and grow in a fulfilling career. It's a great opportunity to those seeking flexibility – such as single parents, students, those looking for a second career or members of military families. Work at home means no commutes, working in comfy clothes, freedom to relocate without giving up your job – all while doing meaningful work.
- Paid training
- Vision, dental, and health benefits
- The opportunity to work from home while earning a consistent paycheck
- Performance incentives based on program
- Consistent schedules
- Career Advancement
- Supportive virtual environment
- Completion of the RightSkill program, Essentials of Customer Service
- Permanent Work Authorization for the United States
- Over 18 years old
- GED or High School Diploma
- Previous Customer Interfacing experience (nice to have, but not required)
- Experience with financial services, technology companies, or something similar (nice to have, but not required)
- Necessary home office requirements
Home Office Technical Requirements
- Able to work in a quiet, distraction free environment
- Standalone monitor
- Personal Windows-based computer with monitor, speakers and anti-virus software.
- Subscription to high-speed broadband internet access.
- 2 Headsets: a USB headset for online training and a telephone headset for taking live customer calls.
- Analog landline that meets one of these requirements:
- Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) – traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home.
- Cable – phone service from a Cable TV service provider
- Fiber-Optic – phone line provided by a local phone service.
Questions about this opportunity?
Please submit your information today!