Please confirm your attendance by filling out the form!
Sears Hiring Event Confirmation
Please confirm your attendance by filling out the form
Date: Tuesday, October 19th, 2021
Time: 2:00pm –6:00pm
Date: Saturday, October 23rd, 2021
Time: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Hiring Events will be held at participating Sears Stores
- Are walk-ins welcome? Yes
- Can I be interviewed on the spot? Yes
- What should I wear? Business professional dress is best
- Do I need to apply online prior to the events? This is not required, you can apply while onsite at the event.
- What if I am unable to attend one of the events? You can apply online or visit your local Sears or Kmart store to fill out an application. Careers Site: www.jobs.sears.com
- Please bring a mask with you for use if required
What We Offer:
- Associate Discount!
- Flexible Hours!
- Earn Extra Holiday Cash!
SEARS SEASONAL POSITIONS:
Store Support Associate, Seasonal Part-Time:
- Greets, Assists, and Thanks every Member, providing a great Member experience at Merchandise Pick-Up.
- Assists other team members with unloading merchandise trucks, staging and stocking new receipts to the salesfloor, maintaining stockrooms in an orderly and safe manner, as well as assists with stocking, floor resets and ad sets in the Footwear Department.
- Assists with pulling merchandise for online order fulfillment, staging for pick up or preparing for shipping.
Cashier/Softlines Associate, Seasonal Part-Time:
- Greets, Assists, and Thanks every Member, providing a great Member experience throughout the salesfloor and register areas.
- Assists other team members with merchandising, signing, stocking and maintaining the apparel areas, fitting rooms, cash wraps and other salesfloor areas as assigned.
- Provides courteous, accurate, and efficient transactions at the cash register while promoting the company credit, loyalty rewards, and product protection programs. Drives sales through suggestive selling for add on/attachment items and gift cards to complete the member’s purchase.
Fulfillment Center Associate, Seasonal Part-Time:
- Greets, Assists and Thanks every Member, providing a great Member experience throughout the store.
- Assists other team members with pulling online orders and staging for pick-up or preparing for shipping.
- Maintains organized and safe stockroom, staging and shipping/receiving areas to company standards. Completes other tasks as assigned.